Our client, a leading supplier to electrical utility providers, is currently seeking an experienced sales representative who has either worked or is currently working with public/private electric utility providers and has a proven track record of success. The position available is for a territory manager covering the mid-western portion of the United States, from Texas up through South and North Dakota.
Responsibilities for the role include:
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with utility providers, understanding their needs as it pertains to utility power lines.
• Identifying new opportunities by working closely with management.
• Effectively prospecting for new client companies, while also maintaining and growing existing account base.
• Creating a strong communication pipeline with customers to ensure proper design and meet the needs of utility providers.
• Collaborating with Engineering and Operations teams to achieve competitive pricing to successfully obtain new business.
• Communicating and creating projects through approved software applications as required.
Qualifications for the role include:
• A Bachelor's degree and relevant experience.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience selling products to or within the electric utility industry.
• Business development experience.
• Demonstrated success with customers, prospects, and clients.
This position requires 50% travel to clients and prospects throughout the midwest. The candidate can be based in either Dallas, Austin, or Oklahoma City.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a great company with a great work environment.
The base salary for this position is $85,000 plus commissions, with first-year earnings projected to be $100,000. There is also great long-term earning potential.
To be considered for this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.